Mahaeschol.Maharashtra.Gov.in EScholarship login 2011-12, Steps to Apply online
This article will help you to apply for Maharashtra Government EScholarship for the year 2011-12 through online. You can get the information about Mahaeschol.Maharashtra.Gov.in EScholarship login 2011-12 and Steps to Apply.
Maharashtra Social Justice Department providing this online e-scholarship for academic year 2011-12 and the application forms are now available in online. This article is specially made for the students to fill their Scholarship application form. The details regarding eligibility and instruction candidates can go through the official website link as given in this post.
How to apply for Maharashtra E-Scholarship through online?
Candidates can go through the following steps and you need to fill the given application form to get this benefit.
Note : Candidates are required to fill this application from in Internet Explorer 5.5 or later version. The online website will not support any other browser properly.
1) The first thing what you need to do is that visit the official website (http://mahaeschol.maharashtra.gov.in/) .
2) Read the given instruction regarding Online e-Scholarship application in the home page. then find out the link name called E-Scholarship in right side of the site.
3) Choose your District and College name then press on Proceed for Login button.
4) The next page will take you to Login screen. If you already registered and have a account you can login using username and password. If you forgot your password click on that same link that page and get the password back. Update: Last date of application submission is extended to 7th December 2011.
If you don’t have account click on register button to create a new profile. Before clicking Create Profile button check the filled information carefully and read the terms and conditions. The following screen short shows Mahaeschol Maharashtra Government new registration from.
The Terms and condition regarding Registration,
1) Only Indian citizen is eligible for this E-Scholarships offered by Maharashtra Government.
2) The Students from SC/VJ/NT/OBC/SBC only can apply.
3) Candidate must have savings bank account in any nationalized bank from CORE banking group.
4) Once you logged in change your password for security purpose.
5) Provide the correct mobile number and email Id for further alerts and notifications.
Once you filled the application check on the “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” check box to complete registration.
Then login to your account then fill the application form and submit. You can access the official website of Social Justice Department from the following link.