Procedure to apply for a Job:
1) Visit the Site: http://employmentbankwb.gov.in
2) Click on the option "Job Seeker” on the left hand side.
3) A form is displayed where you can fill it online and then submit it.
4) After the form submission online you will receive a temporary enrollment number.
5) Visit your nearby Employment office with the Temporary Enrollment Number and provide all the necessary documents.
6) Validation process will be initiated from the Employment Exchange Office end. Once it is done you will receive a User ID and Password.
7) Login with that User ID and Password. There will be lot of Jobs listed based on your qualification. You can also view/update your profile namely the fields Mobile number / Email address, language proficiency, Physical measurement, Experience Detail which can be added apart from the existing field and so on. These details can be updated without the verification from Employment Exchange.
8) You cannot change the details in the fields such as Name, Father's / Mother's Name, Date of Birth, Qualification / experience that has been already given.
9) In case if you forget your password visit the nearest employment Exchange and seek help from them.
10) The Candidates can search jobs based on the location, qualification and currently by sectors also.
Please Note: The Mobile number and Email address that you have provided in your profile should be very much accurate. Otherwise you may miss the information. If there is a modification in your mobile number / Email address kindly don’t hesitate to change in your profile.
Central Management Cell
Directorate of Employment, West Bengal
67, Bentinck Street (4th Floor)
Kolkata - 700069
Website - http://employmentbankwb.gov.in